Mr. Sit is a partner in Davis Polk’s Tax Department. He works principally in the areas of real estate, financial products and partnerships. Mr. Sit regularly advises developers, investors, funds and real estate investment trusts in a wide range of real estate transactions.
Mr. Sit is recognized as a leading lawyer in:
• Chambers USA
• Legal 500 U.S. Of Note
• Member, American Bar Association
• Member, New York State Bar Association
• Partner, 1995-present
• Associate, 1988-1995
• State of New York
• B.B.A., CUNY Bernard M Baruch College, 1985
− summa cum laude
• J.D., Columbia Law School, 1988
− Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
− Member, Columbia Law Review
- There were no results found.