Peter Grant, CFA
Peter Grant, CFA is a Principal and senior investment consultant. His primary role is serving sophisticated institutional investment clients of Mercer. Other responsibilities include: U.S. national leader for client satisfaction and quality reviews, member of the U.S. Equity Strategic Research Team, author of papers on target date strategies and retirement readiness, and business leader for several offices.
He has more than 24 years of experience in the investment consulting industry working with clients to create custom solutions that address investment strategy, manager research, market analysis, policies, governance, operational and risk-related processes. His clients include multi-billion wealth management platforms, sovereign wealth funds, corporate defined benefit and defined contribution plans, hospital programs, and not-for-profit endowments and foundations. He periodically presents at conferences focused on investment strategy analysis and design.
Peter received his Chartered Financial Analyst designation in 1996. He graduated from Columbia University with an MBA and Cornell University with a BS in Applied Economics and Business Management.
- Project team leader in strategic asset allocation development, investment policy design, and operating procedure structure for sovereign wealth funds
- Investment, operational, and governance risk benchmarking assessment for multi-national corporate plan.
- Project team leader for analysis of target date funds strategy within defined contribution plans.
- Defined contribution plan peer and survey analysis for top 50 U.S.-based corporate defined contribution plan.
- Investment consulting to clients with $100 million – $100+ billion assets under management.
- There were no results found.