Jon Bosco, CPA
Jon Bosco has over 25 years’ experience providing governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) services within the financial services industry. He has performed a full array of assurance and advisory services for 300 financial institutions including commercial and retail banks, investment banks, broker/swap dealers, asset managers, and mutual and hedge funds.
Jon’s GRC experience and technical expertise have been applied to a diverse range of practice areas and projects including, but not limited to providing:
- Services around the “Full-Lifecycle” of audit including policies & procedures, risk assessment, audit planning, fieldwork and reporting across all legal entities, products, locations, and departments.
- Implementation, assessment, and maintenance support for the second line of defense including risk (Enterprise, Credit, Market, and Operational) and compliance (SEC, FINRA, FED, NYDFS).
- Implementation and assessment services around IT risks including “cybersecurity”, business continuity/disaster, system development life cycle and change management.
- Data governance assessments ensuring the completeness and accuracy of financial and regulatory reporting including FRY-9C, FRY-6, FRY-8, FRY-10, FFIEC-009, and TIC reporting (including CCAR).
Jon is currently the managing partner of eDelta Consulting, a niche provider of GRC services to the Financial Services industry. Jon grew the practice to over 40 professionals and servicing over 200 clients during his tenure.
Prior to eDelta, Jon was a Manager in Ernst & Young’s New York ISAAS Financial Services Group. As a manager at Ernst & Young, Jon managed various external Technology and Financial Audits for a company’s, mutual funds, and broker/dealers. Jon is a Certified Public Accountant
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA), Risk Management Association (RMA), Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Associations of International Bank Auditors (AIBA)
M.S., Accounting, SUNY Albany
B.A., Computer Science, SUNY Albany
- There were no results found.