Jeeho M. Lee, JD
Jeeho Lee is a highly skilled corporate transactional lawyer with extensive experience representing US and foreign issuers and underwriters in initial public offerings, secondary offerings, private placements, debt offerings, including investment grade issuances and high-yield offerings, and debt restructuring transactions such as exchange offers. In addition, Jeeho assists public companies with securities law compliance, disclosure issues, and corporate governance matters. Jeeho also advises issuers, advisors, and funds with respect to the corporate, security law, and transactional aspects of financial restructuring matters. Jeeho has been recognized as a “Rising Star” by the International Financial Law Review every year since 2014.
Jeeho’s issuer clients include Air Lease Corporation, American Honda Finance Corporation, Care Trust REIT, Inc., Francesca’s Holdings Corporation, Geneva Enterprises Inc., Microsemi Corporation, and Verso Corporation. Jeeho also serves as designated underwriters’ counsel for Toyota Motor Credit Corporation.Experience•Representing issuers in a number of equity and debt offerings, including offerings in the retail, airline,broadcasting, financial services, technology, semiconductor, entertainment, biopharmaceutical, real estate development,and water industries.
University of California (Boalt Hall), J.D.: Prosser Prize in Asian Americans and the Law
Barnard College, B.A., Political Science: magna cum laude; Elizabeth Hughes Gosset Scholar; Recipient, Marion Churchill White Prize
- Representing issuers in a number of equity and debt offerings, including offerings in the retail, airline,broadcasting, financial services, technology, semiconductor, entertainment, biopharmaceutical, real estate development,and water industries.
- Representing underwriters in a number of equity and debt offerings, including offerings in the entertainment, biopharmaceutical, cable, financial services and real estate development industries.
- Representing companies in venture capital and other private placements, including offerings fortechnology, aircraft leasing and biopharmaceutical companies.
- “Top 10 Practice Tips: Shelf Registration Statements and Takedowns,” Lexis Practice Advisor (April 2018), with co-authors Daniel A. O’Shea, Joannah Caneda, and Sarah J. Levesque
- Law360 Capital Markets Editorial Advisory Board
- Panelist, “Proxy Guideline and Voting Trend,” CFA Society New York (March 6, 2019)
Honors & Awards
- Recognized as a “Rising Star” in IFLR1000 rankings (2014-2020)