An education firm for modern quantitative finance
ARPM is designed for professionals working or planning to work in one of the following areas: Risk Management, Portfolio Management, Fund Management, Asset Management, Derivatives, Actuary, Hedge Funds, Structuring, Insurance, Quantitative Trading, Trading, Quantitative Analysis, Analytics, Valuation, Model Validation, Quantitative Research, Data Science, Information Technology, Consulting and others.
The ARPM experience will enhance your current role and effectiveness:
- Portfolio managers and risk managers will learn the core principles behind the techniques that they implement every day, in addition they will gain access, knowledge and understanding of other techniques and approaches employed throughout the industry.
- Computer/data scientists, who want the ability to deploy their statistical knowledge in the complex world of finance.
- Derivative quants and quantitative actuaries, who want to evolve current quantitative pricing techniques to include the most current groundbreaking applications of finance.
- Students pursuing quantitative disciplines who want to learn the dynamic method and approaches in quantitative finance.
- Academics who wish to do research and teach finance, learning it in the concise way using the rigor to which they are accustomed.