Lend your voice and interact with any of CFA Society New York’s 19 Volunteer Groups
Join us for this complimentary member event, where CFA Society New York will facilitate introductions with members of common interests. Learn just how vital CFA Society New York’s Volunteer Groups are to the CFANY community, as well as the mutually-beneficial extent to which your involvement can benefit—both—your professional career, and the Society as a whole.
Attendees will meet fellow CFA Society New York members in an informal setting where they will discuss:
- Finding and joining specific group(s) of your interest—see list below!
- Volunteer opportunities that offer the experience and gratification of working alongside CFA Society New York leadership to better the society without the serious commitment.
- Bounce new ideas off of one another, including events, initiatives and even potential new Volunteer Groups.
CFA Society New York’s Thought Leadership Volunteer Groups are communities of like-minded individuals who share professional interests, build networks, and exchange actionable ideas. Many long term, trusting, and profitable relationships are built within these groups.
Members may join any number of groups.
What Does Volunteer Group Membership Involve?
While each Group’s respective focus may vary, agendas include:
- Building relationships with related organizations on Wall Street.
- Interacting with CFA Institute to help shape Capital Market Policy.
- Providing leadership in the industry.
- Providing support to targeted groups, such as military veterans.
- Planning conferences, curating event themes and inviting industry-leading speakers.
- Publishing research.
- Supporting CFA Society New York via invaluable volunteer-work while guiding both membership and policy decisions.