Get Involved — Find Your Niche
CFA Society New York Groups are communities of like-minded individuals who share professional interests, build networks, and exchange actionable ideas. Many long term, trusting, and profitable relationships are built within these groups. The new group year begins September 1, but members may join at any time. Members may join any number of groups.
Asset Owner Series
Financial Reporting and Analysis
Institutional Asset Management
Investment Strategy Roundtable
Performance & Risk Analytics
Private Wealth Management
Quantitative Investing Group
Why join a Leadership Group?
Joining a leadership interest group connects you to a community of professionals in your field who share their time, talent, and knowledge. Volunteering in a group heightens your visibility as a vital participant in your industry and contributes to your professional development. Other benefits include:
- Sharing information and ideas with a network of your peers.
- Developing professional relationships and strengthening ties to the investment community.
- Enhancing your leadership skills and expanding your network through contacts with speakers and other leading professionals.
- Building expertise within your field.
What does Leadership Group membership involve?
Each group may have a different focus. Goals and outcomes include:
- Building relationship with related organizations on Wall Street.
- Interacting with CFA Institute to help shape Capital Market Policy.
- Providing leadership in the industry.
- Provide support to groups such as veterans.
- Planning conferences by curating events and inviting industry leading speakers.
- Publishing research.
- Supporting CFA Society New York via volunteering to guide membership and policy decisions.
Find us in the heart of Times Square
CFA Society New York
1540 Broadway Suite 1010
New York, NY 10036-2714
Phone: (212) 541-4530