CFA Society New York Bestowed with Three Society Excellence Awards from CFA Institute
NEW YORK, MAY 23, 2017 — CFA Society New York—formerly, the New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA)—has been recognized by CFA Institute, the global association of investment professionals that sets the standard for professional excellence, as the 2017 recipient of the following awards:
“The Society Excellence Awards programme gives CFA Institute the opportunity to distinguish the hard work and commitment that our global network of societies demonstrates” noted Emily Dunbar, head, Global Society Relations. “With 149 societies in 73 countries and territories, CFA Institute is grateful for the thousands of CFA charterholders that generously volunteer their time and skills, and in turn, help to create a better member organization that benefits the investment profession at a local, regional and global level.”
For full press release, click here.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member. Below are the membership types we offer.
• CFA Society New York has been a leading forum for the investment industry since 1937; your membership supports the legacy of Benjamin Graham, CFA Society New York’s founder.
• CFA Society New York is the largest CFA society in the world with over 10,000 members.
• Members receive early notification, invitations and potential access to industry shaping events*.
• Members receive substantial discounts on paid events and other educational opportunities.
• Members are able to access peer to peer Roundtables, Research, Discussion and Thought Leadership Groups.
• Members may gain access to previous content via our video and audio recordings (as long as Chatham House Rule or other restrictions were not in place).
• In person networking at receptions following events and at dedicated socials.
• Your membership supports the work of CFA Institute in New York.
• Your membership provides you with a voice as we help raise the standard of investment management globally.
• CFA Society New York is a local financial community for those who lead the global investment management industry.