Hosted by Young Leaders Group & Career Development Group
Whether you manage a group, coordinate with cross-functional teams or advise clients in their decision-making process—in a remote environment, proficient communication and constructive feedback is especially paramount. Successful communication engenders trust and openness within your organization, fosters new relationships, and facilitates the building and enhancement of existing relationships with customers.
Join us for a webinar on August 6, covering the crucial nature—and role—of remote, virtual influence during a present time marked by perpetual change and uncertainty. Presenter Helen Dayen, an executive coach with over 15 years of financial industry experience, will examine how to avoid the pitfalls commonly plaguing remote teams, explore how to develop high performers from a distance, and more.
Topics of Discussion
- Leading and engaging direct reports remotely
- Leveraging internal resources / non-direct reports
- How to avoid pitfalls of a remote team
- How to develop high performers from a virtual distance
- What builds trust in remote teams and how to foster it
- What makes authentic and empathetic leadership from a distance look different.
Please register for the webinar to receive Zoom link details prior to the event.