Risky Business – Managing Risk Today for Tomorrow’s Uncertainty
- How/when to use risk appetite statements
- Developing and managing the control environment
- Key Risk Indicators – what they, how do you use them, and how do they differ from Key Performance Indicators
- Development and importance of risk assessments
- The role that company size and culture plays in the way a firm views risk
Features, Benefits, Values
This event will help members an dot hers gain insight into how different firms define risk and how they go about managing it as part of their day – to-day business. The audience should walk away with an under standing of how/when risk appetite statements are developed, examples of how control environments are managed, what/what kind of Key Risk Indicators are used to monitor risk, and the purpose/importance of risk assessments.
All requests for Withdrawals must be submitted in writing and dated. The date of the request will be the date it is received by CFANY. Requests may be faxed to (212) 541-4677, or emailed to email@example.com.
Withdrawals from events, live or streaming, are subject to the following policy:
- 24 HOURS ADVANCED NOTICE OR MORE: Credit to be issued (to be used within 6 months)
- LESS THAN 24 HOURS OR AFTER EVENT HAS STARTED: No refund
For more information: Policies and Procedures