Age demographics and structural trends in wealth management have placed a spotlight on the industry’s lack of succession planning and the economic dynamics that underpin valuing a wealth management practice. Often, succession planning conversations focus more on the value of the business than on the transition and continuity of the business. This event aims to provide fundamental and actionable intelligence in both aspects.
5:30 PM | REGISTRATION & NETWORKING
6:00 PM | WELCOMING REMARKS
6:05 PM | PANEL DISCUSSION
Dennis Alvarado, Managing Director, Human Resources Business Partner at Nuveen Investments
Solange Charas. Ph.D., CEO, Charas Consulting, FOunder, HCMoneyball
7:00 PM | CLOSING REMARKS
7:05 PM | NETWORKING & CATERED RECEPTION
- Appreciate financial advisor and private wealth practice succession planning challenges and the importance of institutionalization to creating value.
- Gain an understanding of valuation and deal structures in today’s market.
- Identify specific drivers for valuation enhancement.
- Learn key considerations for finding, attracting, and retaining younger advisors and staff to ensure long-term viability and sustainability of private wealth business.
- Hear from individuals and experts who have successfully implemented a successful transition plan.
Features, Benefits, Values
Gain an understanding into succession planning options, trends, approaches for continuity/handoff, and strategic objectives for value enhancement: Who? When? How? Why?