Is Financial Reporting Better or Worse Than Ever
Is Financial Reporting Better or Worse than Ever
Wednesday, November 28 | 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Followed by a Catered Networking Reception
Jack Ciesielski published The Analyst’s Accounting Observer over 26 years and engaged frequently with both standard setters and analysts over that span. His observations on how accounting and financial reporting have changed over the years should give you fresh ideas on how to assess the companies that you analyze. The program will discuss improvements in financial reporting over the year, and the problems that still need to be addressed. Mr. Ciesielski has served on many financial reporting committees including for FASB and the CFA Institute.
- Why financial reporting is better than it was 30 years ago
- Where accounting still needs to improve
- Areas on which investors should focus
All requests for Withdrawals must be submitted in writing and dated. The date of the request will be the date it is received by CFANY. Requests may be faxed to (212) 541-4677, or emailed to email@example.com.
Withdrawals from events, live or streaming, are subject to the following policy:
- 24 HOURS ADVANCED NOTICE OR MORE: Credit to be issued (to be used within 6 months)
- LESS THAN 24 HOURS OR AFTER EVENT HAS STARTED: No refund
For more information: Policies and Procedures