- This event has passed.
An Alternatives Strategy Event
3rd Annual Global Macro Outlook
Tuesday, October 2 | 5:00 – 8:00 PM
A distinguished group of investors and research practitioners share their experiences in implementing global macro investing strategies, and how they aim to produce prudent risk-adjusted returns.
5:00 PM – Registration
5:20 PM – Welcome & Opening Remarks
5:25PM – Fireside Chat: U.S. Economy and its implications for the rest of the world
Steven Blitz, Chief U.S. Economist, TS Lombard
Nancy Davis, Managing Partner & CIO, Quadratic Capital Management LLC
6:15 PM – Manager’s Panel: Global Macro trends within the context of multi-asset investing
Alexander Campbell, Founder and CEO, Black Snow Capital
Wei Peng, CFA, Portfolio Manager, Inyo Capital Management
Andrew Quinn, CFA, Portfolio Manager, AQR Capital Management
Timothy Rudderow, President & Cio, Mount Lucas Management
Don Rissmiller, Chief Economist, Strategas Research Partners
7:15 PM – Closing Remarks
7:20 pm – Reception
- What are the key macro trends today?
- What are the dominant political and economic forces that speakers foresee impacting markets in the future
- How is macro strategy implementation changing
- Why have many macro managers struggled to generate attractive returns over the course of the past few years?
- What investment opportunities do the speakers see across commodities, interest rates, equities and foreign/crypto exchange?
Continuing Education Credits – Sponsored by Kaplan Schweser
CFA: 3.0 CE Credits
As part of our commitment to raising professional standards in the industry, CFA Society New York is dedicated to facilitating the continued education of our membership base and the financial community at-large through an expanding variety of Continued Education (CE) programs and offerings. CFANY thanks Kaplan Schweser for sponsoring the administration of our CE platform, thereby better enabling us to provide our community with high-quality content and opportunities.
CFA Society New York 1540 Broadway – Suite 1010 45th St. Entrance