Global Macro and Commodities Outlook – An Alternatives Strategy Event
An Alternatives Strategy Event
3rd Annual Global Macro and Commodities Outlook
Tuesday, October 2 | 4:00 – 8:00 PM
A distinguished group of investors share their experiences in implementing both systematic and discretionary strategies, and how they aim to produce prudent risk-adjusted returns.
Learning Outcome Statements
- What are the key macro trends today?
- What are the dominant political and economic forces that speakers foresee impacting markets in the future
- How is macro strategy implementation changing
- Why have many macro managers struggled to generate attractive returns over the course of the past few years?
- What investment opportunities do the speakers see across commodities, interest rates, equities and foreign/crypto exchange?
CFA Society New York 1540 Broadway – Suite 1010 45th St. Entrance
All requests for Withdrawals must be submitted in writing and dated. The date of the request will be the date it is received by CFANY. Requests may be faxed to (212) 541-4677, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Withdrawals from events, live or streaming, are subject to the following policy:
- 24 HOURS ADVANCED NOTICE OR MORE: Credit to be issued (to be used within 6 months)
- LESS THAN 24 HOURS OR AFTER EVENT HAS STARTED: No refund
For more information: Policies and Procedures