Macroeconomic shifts are expected to gain more strength in a new era of global central bank asset reduction and elevated geopolitical risks across the world. These changes are likely to have a direct impact on multi-asset class investing. In addition, the roles of traditional and non-traditional asset classes are likely to be questioned in this environment as investors continue to seek diversification benefits in a constantly evolving global investing landscape.
A distinguished group of investors and research practitioners share their experiences in implementing global macro investing strategies, and how they aim to produce prudent risk-adjusted returns.
4:00 PM | REGISTRATION CHECK IN
4:30 PM | OPENING REMARKS
4:35 PM | PANEL
5:05 PM | Q & A
5:15 PM | BREAK
5:30 PM | PANEL
6:10 PM | Q & A
6:25 PM | CLOSING REMARKS
6:30 PM | REFRESHMENTS & NETWORKING
Learning Outcome Statements
- What are the key macro trends today?
- What are the dominant political and economic forces that speakers foresee impacting markets in the future
- How is macro strategy implementation changing
- Why have many macro managers struggled to generate attractive returns over the course of the past few years?
- What investment opportunities do the speakers see across commodities, interest rates, equities and foreign/crypto exchange?