- This event has passed.
To maximize the use of the massive and growing volume of data, executives and managers need to know master the burgeoning types of data projects.
This one-day course equips business and finance managers with an overview of key analytical methods and data science tools required to create competitive advantages and solve difficult business problems. Participants will also learn about fundamental data visualizations and how to effectively communicate these complexities to key stakeholders.
This is not a programming-based course and it has no prerequisite. The purpose of this course is to equip business and finance leaders with the right dose of knowledge and technical skills to better evaluate technical proposals, communicate with technical teams, hire technical teams, and use data science as a strategic tool.
What this course offers
- High-level overview of data science and big data methods and why it is relevant for finance and business leaders
- Presentation of use cases and examples from industry of how data science can boost business performance and improve corporate bottom lines
- Understanding of the data science process and critical challenges
- Understanding of how to evaluate, interpret and present data science results to key stakeholders and technical teams
- Overview of popular Python libraries
- Course notes, certificate of completion, and post-seminar email support for 3 months
- An engaging and practical training approach with a qualified instructor with relevant technical, business, and educational experiences
Who is this course for
This course is relevant for finance and business executives who supervise teams that identify and execute data analytics and business intelligence projects. Other junior and senior business professionals who want to better understand how data science can supercharge corporate analytics will also benefit from taking this course. Attendees range from C-suite executives to junior professionals who want to better understand what their bosses should know.