A virtual event, presented by CFA Institute
Join the conversation and prepare to contribute, learn, and venture outside your comfort zone.
CFA Institute presents a special online panel discussion that brings together two investment industry leaders — each of which have clear goals on race and inclusion for our industry — and an identity and diversity scholar and researcher who is an expert on how organizations can foster positive relationships across differences. What should our actions be to confront racism in the investment industry? As responsible investment professionals, what steps can we take as individuals? What commitment to racial inclusion should we expect from our organizations?
Machel Allen, CFA
Founder, Chief Investment Officer, Metis Global Partners
Assistant Professor of Management, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
John W. Rogers, Jr.
Founder, Chairman, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Chief Investment Officer, Ariel Investments
Content Director, Professional Learning Team, CFA Institute
- Why Diversity Is More Critical Than Ever with Machel Allen, CFA
- “How To” Resources from Stephanie J. Creary
- Barron’s interview with John W. Rogers, Jr.
- How to Begin Talking About Race in the Workplace
- Bridging the Divide: Thoughts on Diversity and Race with Michele Norris