With such rapid growth potential in an industry that is still finding its feet on the regulatory stage, receiving quality education that leads to a fundamental baseline understanding of legal cannabis has never been more important to investors. Current valuations in the public market demonstrate that many investors follow headline inducing events without clear knowledge of the plant itself, the science behind the understanding of cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid system, and a grasp of the industry supply chain – from genetics to cultivation to retail and the diverse needs of, and use cases for cannabis within the cannabis consumer.
This training event, co-hosted by CFA Society New York and Training & Consulting Consortium’s XP3RT® Network with speakers from Green Flower Media, the world largest cannabis training company, in association with one of the world’s largest institutional cannabis investors, Tuatara Capital, L.P. looks behind the headlines to provide insight into what really matters in the private market. The program will provide a perspective into the 2020 investment outlook and background on the analytical frameworks used by industry experts to help evaluate and make investments in cannabis. So before you invest in what many believe to be the most exciting investment opportunities in your lifetime, it would be important to know phytocannabinoids from endocannabinoids, THCa from THC Delta 8 , and why CBN could be a better alternative for you as a sleep aid than to take CBD to do the same.
5:30 PM | REGISTRATION & NETWORKING
6:00 PM | WELCOMING REMARKS
6:05 PM | PANEL DISCUSSION
Dennis Alvarado, Managing Director, Human Resources Business Partner at Nuveen Investments
Solange Charas. Ph.D., CEO, Charas Consulting, FOunder, HCMoneyball
7:00 PM | CLOSING REMARKS
7:05 PM | NETWORKING & CATERED RECEPTION
- To provide the framework of knowledge required for a successful cannabis investor
- To learn of the plant, its anatomy, and the applications throughout the cannabis industry
- To explain the science behind cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids and their scientific applications on the endocannabinoid system
- To identify job and sector growth throughout the cannabis supply chain
- To provide a perspective into the 2020 outlook and a background in the analytical framework used by industry experts
- To provide access to future learning opportunities regarding the cannabis industry