Presented by Wall Street Prep, this intensive course is designed to equip FIG-focused investment bankers, equity research analysts, and bank industry corporate finance professionals with the practical financial skillset they need on the job.
What You’ll Learn
In this course, participants focus exclusively on financials and build a complete banking model, as well as a DCF and comparables valuation.
Taught by experienced FIG industry professionals, this is the same intensive training used to prepare incoming analysts at top financial institutions.
- Learn the regulatory framework of commercial banks
- Build a financial institution forecast model
- Understand the challenges with bank valuation
- Includes Excel Financial Institution model templates
Standard Rate: $1,999
Day 1 | BANK INDUSTRY FINANCIAL STATEMENT MODELING
You will learn how to build an annual forecast model for a financial institution while being guided through the unique regulatory framework and business model of banks.
Day 2 | BANK INDUSTRY VALUATION MODELING
You will build perform valuation modeling on a financial institution, while navigating through the unique industry challenges of expensing of debt service and income, the regulatory constraints on reinvestment, and the calculation of levered vs. unlevered free cash flows. Alternative approaches to valuation will be discussed including Dividend Discount Models (DDM).
Online | PRE-SEMINAR EXCEL TRAINING
This boot camp assumes proficiency in Excel. Enrollment includes access to our popular Excel Crash Course for those who need an Excel refresher.
Who is this boot camp for?
- Investment banking analysts and associates
- Private equity, asset management and hedge fund associates
- Corporate finance and business development professionals
- MBA students and business undergraduates
- Anyone seeking to improve their financial modeling skill set