lease join us on Tuesday, January 15th for “Alpha in the Millennial Era: 2019 Outlook,” a panel discussion featuring four senior-level investment professionals who will share insights into notable investment trends and opportunities that both young leaders and seasoned professionals will be focused on for 2019. Our panel will discuss the merits and risks of investing in the following categories:
- Sustainable finance & ESG investing
- Infrastructure as impact investing
- Emerging and developed market equity & debt
- Digital currencies & the underlying technology
As millennials continue to amass wealth, how will this generation steer more traditional investment practices? Concurrently, with baby boomers now running the show at major financial institutions, what type of focus and understanding do they have on these opportunities? As they approach retirement with longer life spans and higher health care costs, will they wield their collective retirement fund power into new asset classes in anticipation of higher returns?
Following the conclusion of the moderated panel discussion, attendees will have opportunities to engage with our speakers during the Q&A session and the open networking portion of the evening.
Learning Outcome Statements (LOS)
- Gain insight into the key investment trends and opportunities for 2019.
- Understand how high profile market trends such as impact investing and digital currencies are translating into both institutional and wealth/retail investment flows.
- Develop insight into how institutional investors cut through noise in order to identify and implement the highest potential trends in their role to generate alpha and/or maintain assets.